Published on November 18, 2020
Bhel Quick & Easy Snack
Bhel Puri is a quick and instant snack recipe, Hygienic as we prepare it at home, tasty, and can be prepared instantly.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Puffed Rice – ¼ kg
- Onions – 2 finely chopped
- Tomatoes – 2 finely chopped
- Green chilies – 2 finely chopped
- Peanuts (roasted) – a handful / as desired
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – as per our taste
- Cumin seeds Powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Chat Masala – ½ teaspoon
- Boondi Mixture (or thin save) – ½ cup or as desired
- Coriander leaves – 2 to 3 teaspoons finely chopped
Method of preparation:-
- Take a bowl will add ¼ puffed rice, puffed rice are of different varieties.
- Now will add 2 finely chopped onions and 2 finely chopped tomatoes.
- Then will add 2 finely chopped green chilies and a handful of roasted peanuts.
- Now, will add a teaspoon of red chili powder or as per our taste and salt too.
- And then will add ¼ teaspoon of cumin seeds powder and ½ teaspoon of chat masala.
- Here I am adding ½ cup of Boondi mixture, we can even use thin save as desired.
- Then will add 2 to 3 teaspoons of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Mix them all thoroughly, our tasty snack is ready.