Published on October 31, 2020
Chicken Fry, this recipe is deliciously pan-fried, crisp, and juicy. A perfect one for any special occasion or a family dinner. A recipe relished by everyone.
- Chicken Leg Pieces – 5
- Lemon Juice – 1 Tablespoon
- Chilli Powder – 1 Teaspoon
- Salt – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Coriander Seeds Powder – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds Powder – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Teaspoon
- Curd – 3 Tablespoons
- Eggs – 2
- Corn Flour – 1/2 Cup
- All-Purpose Flour – 1/2 Cup
- Bread Crumbs
- Salt and Pepper
Method of Preparation:
- Initially will marinate the Chicken, the more we marinate the chicken the more tastier it is.
- Slit on the Chicken pieces to marinate it better.
- Place the chicken pieces in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds powder, 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds powder, 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, 3 tablespoons curd, and mix.
- Garam masala can also be added.
Mix them all well, so that masala spreads evenly on the chicken pieces.
- Marinate it for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl.
- To a plate, add 1/2 cup cornflour and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and mix.
- Take the marinated chicken piece and roll it in flour mixture.
- Then, dip them in the egg, and roll it in bread crumbs.
- Prepare all the pieces similarly, and fry them now.
- Heat 3-4 tablespoons of oil in a pan.
- We can also deep-fry them.
- Place the chicken pieces one by one and fry , Cook on low flame.
- Flip turn it after a couple of minutes.
- Fry them till golden brown on all sides.