Published on October 31, 2020
Dates and Oats Lassi
Dates and Oats Lassi, a cooling and refreshing Sweet Lassi for Summers. This can be made Savory and Spicy as well. A healthy and delicious recipe.
- Oats: 1 Cup
- Dates: 1 Cup
- Curd: 1 Cup
- Milk: 1 Cup
- Cardamoms: 3 to 4
- Ice Cubes: as required
Method of Preparation:
- Take a bowl and soak Oats along with Milk for 10 Minutes.
- Deseed the dates and cut them into pieces.
- Will blend the soaked Oats in a blender along with chopped dates and Cardamoms.
- Blend them all into a fine paste and add Ice-Cubes and 1 Cup Of Curd to it.
- Blend it well, honey can be added to sweeten the Lassi.
- Jaggery or Sugar can also be added.
- Now, when the creamy Lassi is ready pour them into serving glasses.
- Garnish it with some Honey, dry fruits, or even finely chopped dates.
- Refreshing Lassi is ready.