Egg Gravy Curry
Egg Gravy Curry is the simple, quick, and flavourful recipe. Can be cooked with simple ingredients available at home, goes well with Rice, Roti, or Puri as well.
1. Boiled Eggs – 6
2. Onions – 4
3. Tomatoes – 3
4. Turmeric Powder – 3/4 teaspoon
5. Chilli Powder – 1 3/4 teaspoon
6. Salt – 1 1/2 teaspoon
7. Green Chillies – 2
8. Coriander Seeds Powder – 1 1/2 teaspoon
9. Cumin Seeds Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
10. Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
Method of Preparation:
- Firstly, will take 6 boiled and peeled eggs.
- Heat a pan with 1 Tablespoon of Oil in it, and fry the boiled eggs.
- Now to the eggs will add 1/4 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder, Red Chili Powder, and Salt each.
- Fry them all till the flavors seep into the eggs.
- Place the fried eggs on a plate for a while.
- Now to the same pan add 4 finely chopped Onions.
- Fry them till they are caramelized with some salt in it, place a lid on it.
- Now, will add 2 Green Chilies, 1/2 a teaspoon of Turmeric Powder, and a Teaspoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Fry them all for a while.
- Now, will add Tomato paste/Puree to it, fry, and cook it till oil is released with a lid on it.
- Then, will add 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Red Chili Powder, 1 Teaspoon of Coriander Powder, and 1/2 a teaspoon of salt to it.
- Mix them well and add 1/2 a cup of Water for Gravy.
- Now, will add the fried eggs to the gravy and cook them for 7 to 8 Minutes.
- Cook it for some more time with a lid on it, till the gravy thickens.
- Garnish it with some fresh Coriander Leaves.
- Tasty Egg Gravy Curry is ready.