Published on October 29, 2020
Guava Chat is a Sweet, Savory, and Tangie Snack. It is spiced up with Chili Powder and Chat Masala, any other fruit can also be added to the Chat. Sweetened with some Sugar. A healthy and ideal snack.
- Guava: 2 No’s Tender one
- Salt: 1/2 Teaspoon
- Chili Powder: 1/2 Teaspoon
- Chat Masala: 1/2 Teaspoon
- Sugar: 2 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice: 1 Teaspoon
Method of Preparation:
- Initially, will cut Guavas into fine small pieces.
- Take them into a mixing bowl, add 1/2 a teaspoon. of salt or as needed.
- Then, will add 1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder, 1/2 a teaspoon of chat masala.
- Pepper powder can also be added if you wish to.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Sugar and a Teaspoon of Lemon Juice to it.
- Mix them thoroughly till the flavors seep in well and become juicy.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Pomegranate for garnishing.
- Delicious and healthy Guava Chat is ready.