Published on October 21, 2020
Tea with Moringa leaves an immunity booster as contains a variety of proteins, minerals, and vitamins. It has medicinal properties, so beneficial to our health.
- Water : 1 Cup
- Moringa Leaves : 1/4 Cup
- Basil Leaves : 3 No’s
- Mint Leaves : 3 to 4 No’s
- Honey : 1 Teaspoon 9suagr can also be added)
- Lemon Juice : a dash of it.
Method of Preparation:
so tasty and tangy Moringa Tea is ready to relish.
- Take a cup of water in a pan, add thoroughly washed Moringa Leaves.
- I have added 1/4 cup of leaves to the water.
- Bring to boil till the water becomes 1/4 of what we added.
- The Leaves add to flavor when boiled.
- so will add 3 to Basil/Tulasi Leaves to it, when boiling.
- I have also added 3 to 4 mint leaves to it.
- Basil and Mint leaves add flavor to it.
- Strain it in a cup add a spoon of Honey or sugar whatever you wish to.
- Mix it and have it when it’s warm.
- we can also add a tinge of lemon juice to it.