Published on November 2, 2020
Raw Banana Bajji
Raw Banana Bajji or Fritters a tasty and a delicious snack. A good evening snack, goes well with some Tea or Coffee.
- Bengal Gram Flour : 1 Cup
- Salt : 1/2 a Teaspoon or as needed.
- Soda : a pinch
- Oil : for deep frying
Method of Preparation :
- Peel the raw Banana and cut them diagonally into long pieces.
- Add all the pieces to a bowl with water and 1/2 a teaspoon of Salt, to avoid turning them black.
- Will prepare the batter for the Bajji’s now, add 1 Cup of Bengal Gram Flour to a mixing bowl.
- Add 1/2 a teaspoon of salt, or as needed. Then, add 1/4 Teaspoon of Carrom Seeds.
- And then, add a pinch of Soda and mix them all.
- Add the required amount of water and blend it into a fine batter.
- Blend it well so that it coats well when the banana piece is dipped in the batter.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying, dip the banana pieces and deep fry them in batches.
- Flip turn and fry them all on either side as well till golden brown.
- Serve them hot with some green chilies or some sauce or either chutney