Published on November 3, 2020
Watermelon Ice Cream
Watermelon Ice Cream, healthy and rich flavored recipe. Must try it out with just 2 ingredients.
A perfect Ice Cream with the bursting flavor of the Fresh Fruit.
- Watermelon Juice : 3 to 4 Glasses
- Sugar : 2 Tablespoons
Method of Preparation:
- Take a watermelon cut it into 2 halves.
- Then, cut the half into 2 pieces 1 inch each.
- Cut them into pieces and add this to a food chopper.
- Chop it once remove the seeds and sieve the pulp into a mixing bowl.
- Now add 2 Tablespoons of Sugar and mix it well it the sugar melts thoroughly.
- Add a pinch of salt to the juice and mix.
- Pour the juice into the Ice Cream Molds and place them all in the freezer.
- If Molds are not Available, pour the juice into small glasses or cups.
- Cover them all with a foil make a hole on the foil to insert the Ice Cream Stick.
- If the Foil is not available then insert the stick after 2 hours you place them in the freezer.
- Let them freeze in for 4 to 5 hours.
- Our Watermelon Ice Cream is ready! Tasty and chilling fruit Popsicle.